IDE TC-X Active Vibration Compensation
IDE TC-X Active Vibration Compensation System
To enable compensation system, push and hold "reset" button until red
light comes on.
To disable compensation system, push and hold "reset" button until
red light goes off.
Enabling the compensation system should result in noticeable decrease
in amplitude of output on the oscilloscope (reduce speed of trace to
~1sec per division to see movement).
When control unit loses power, must instruct unit to apply low pass filter to prevent feedback, as follows:
- COM2 from PC is connected to RS232 input on control unit through a null modem cable
- Start TERMINAL. Choose settings-> communications. Select COM2, 19200 baud, 8 bits, 1 stop bit, no parity.
- Hit "return" or "escape" on terminal a few times to get main menu.
- Hit "0" to enter system menu
- Choose diagnostic menu
- Choose custom filter design
- Hit "0" to select an axis/stage
- Select stage 6
- Hit "1" to select filter type
- Choose LPF10
- Hit "2" to select parameter 1
- Enter 20 for this parameter
- Hit 6 to update all axes, answer "y" to update all