- Genome Technology Center Now on LIMS for Service Requests (as of 2/28/2014) read more
- New Services Available from the RNAi Core
New Services Available from the Office of Collaborative Science RNAi Core
In addition to screening of updated human and mouse genome-wide siRNA and miRNA libraries, the OCS RNAi...
- Genome Technology Center RFA for Bioinformatics Analysis Projects
In conjunction with the opening of the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Support Core, a unit of the Genome Technology Center (GTC), the Office of Collaborative Science (OCS) is pleased to announce a request for proposals for genomics-...
- New! Stem Cell Core Now Open
Opening of the Stem Cell Core
- RNAi New User Publication: Genome-Wide RNAi Screen Identifies Novel Host Proteins Required for Alphavirus Entry read more
- Opening of the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Support Core in the Genome Technology Center
- *New* Funding Opportunity for RNAi Screening Projects read more
- Dr. Alice Liang, Director of Microscopy Core, Awarded First Place in the Annual Diatome Poster Competitionread more
Alice Liang, PhD, director of Microscopy core, was awarded the Diatome U.S. 1st place prize for her poster during the Microscopy Society of America (MSA) Annual Meeting in...
- Cytometry and Cell Sorting Core Announces the Availability of a 2nd BD LSRII HTS Cytometerread more
The Office of Collaborative Science (OCS) Cytometry and Cell Sorting Core is pleased to announce the availability of a second...
- Microscopy Core's Images of P. aeruginosa Flagella Published 8/15/13 in Cell Reports and NY Timesread more
Microscopy Core's images of P. aeruginosa Flagella with the electron microscope were published August 15, 2013 in ...