- Monday, December 16, 2013 - Defy the Law of Averages: Single-Cell Analysis Advances Biological Research read more
- *New* Funding Opportunity for RNAi Screening Projects read more
- Dr. Alice Liang, Director of Microscopy Core, Awarded First Place in the Annual Diatome Poster Competition
Alice Liang, PhD, director of Microscopy core, was awarded the Diatome U.S. 1st place prize for her poster during the Microscopy Society of America (MSA) Annual Meeting in...
- Cytometry and Cell Sorting Core Announces the Availability of a 2nd BD LSRII HTS Cytometer
The Office of Collaborative Science (OCS) Cytometry and Cell Sorting Core is pleased to announce the availability of a second...
- Microscopy Core's Images of P. aeruginosa Flagella Published 8/15/13 in Cell Reports and NY Times
Microscopy Core's images of P. aeruginosa Flagella with the electron microscope were published August 15, 2013 in ...
- NYULMC Office of Collaborative Science (OCS) Hosts Northeast Regional Life Sciences Core Directors (NERLSCD) Meeting - November 2013
NYULMC Office of Collaborative Science (OCS) is hosting the 2013 Northeast Regional Life Sciences Core Directors (NERLSCD) meeting on November 6th to 8th. Core...
- Opportunities in Medical Molecular Genetics Research
The Office of Collaborative Science (OCS) is pleased to inform the scientific community of the following research initiatives in medical molecular genetics that are currently seeking participants...
- Microscopy Core Photo in Text Book
Dr. Fengxia (Alice) Liang and her colleagues in the Office of Collaborative Science (OCS) Microscopy Core will have a scanning electron micrograph of segmented filamentous bacteria (SFB) attached...
- Genome Technology Center Moved to Alexandria Center
On Monday, March 4th, the Genome Technology Center (GTC) moved to the Alexandria Center for Life Science (ACLS) at 450 E. 29th Street, Room 404. While many services are open,...
- FACSCalibur at Alexandria
The OCS Flow Cytometry Laboratory FACScalibur is installed and available for use at the Alexandria Center on the 8th floor, room 843F. This instrument has a blue and red laser and can detect 4 colors. This instrument will be...