- Real Time PCR Workshop – Introduction, Optimization, Assay Design and Applications - 5/1/2014 read more
- IBC Registration Required for the Generation of Transgenic Mice
NIH Guidelines for rDNA Molecules states that experiments involving the generation of transgenic rodents require IBC review, but that a registration document can be filed with the IBC at the time the experiment is initiated. The registration...
- Genome Technology Center Now on LIMS for Service Requests (as of 2/28/2014) read more
- New Services Available from the RNAi Core
New Services Available from the Office of Collaborative Science RNAi Core
In addition to screening of updated human and mouse genome-wide siRNA and miRNA libraries, the OCS RNAi...
- Genome Technology Center RFA for Bioinformatics Analysis Projects
In conjunction with the opening of the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Support Core, a unit of the Genome Technology Center (GTC), the Office of Collaborative Science (OCS) is pleased to announce a request for proposals for genomics-...
- New! Stem Cell Core Now Open
Opening of the Stem Cell Core
- RNAi New User Publication: Genome-Wide RNAi Screen Identifies Novel Host Proteins Required for Alphavirus Entry read more
- Opening of the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Support Core in the Genome Technology Center
- *New* Funding Opportunity for RNAi Screening Projects read more
- Dr. Alice Liang, Director of Microscopy Core, Awarded First Place in the Annual Diatome Poster Competitionread more
Alice Liang, PhD, director of Microscopy core, was awarded the Diatome U.S. 1st place prize for her poster during the Microscopy Society of America (MSA) Annual Meeting in...