- Bio-Rad Kiosk & Real-Time PCR Instrument: Training and Troubleshooting - 6/26/2014 read more
- Next-Generation Gene Expression and Data Analysis Workshop - 6/17/2014 read more
- Immune Monitoring Core (IMC)Hosts Innovative Peptide Solutions for Vaccine Research, Immune Monitoring and Proteomics - 5/16/2014 read more
- RNAi Core Presents: New Genome Engineering Tools: CRISPR Ready-To-Use, All-In-One Expression System, and Lipofectamine 3000 Delivery System - 5/12/2014 read more
- IBC Registration Required for the Generation of Transgenic Mice
NIH Guidelines for rDNA Molecules states that experiments involving the generation of transgenic rodents require IBC review, but that a registration document can be filed with the IBC at the time the experiment is initiated. The registration...
- New Services Available from the RNAi Core
New Services Available from the Office of Collaborative Science RNAi Core
In addition to screening of updated human and mouse genome-wide siRNA and miRNA libraries, the OCS RNAi...
- Genome Technology Center RFA for Bioinformatics Analysis Projects
In conjunction with the opening of the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Support Core, a unit of the Genome Technology Center (GTC), the Office of Collaborative Science (OCS) is pleased to announce a request for proposals for genomics-...
- New! Stem Cell Core Now Open
Opening of the Stem Cell Core
- RNAi New User Publication: Genome-Wide RNAi Screen Identifies Novel Host Proteins Required for Alphavirus Entry read more
- Opening of the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Support Core in the Genome Technology Center